1. Doctoral degree or equivalent in the field of Religious Studies, Philosophy, Anthropology, Southeast Asian Studies, or other related fields.
2. Fluency in written/spoken English, knowledge of Thai if non-Thai citizen.
3. Having proven knowledge and ability to use computer-assisted programs for the analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data such as NVIVO/ SPSS/ LISAREL.
4. Having knowledge and understanding of rules, regulations, and other related laws used for performing the duties.
5. Dedicated to working for the organization.
6. Experience in teaching and conducting researches will be
1. Perform teaching at both undergraduate and graduate level;
2. Supervise students’ projects and post-graduate research;
3. Conduct active research work;
4. Provide academic services;
5. Perform other tasks as assigned
อัตราเงินเดือน 31,500 บาท
Salary : 31,500 บาท
1. Social Security Fund
2. Provident Fund.