Position: Foreign Expert Level 1 (1 Position)
economics, anthropology, environment or any other related discipline
an added advantage.
1. Position, job description and specific qualification are shown in the following attachment
2. General qualification: The applicant should be qualified according to the regulation for foreign staff with contract.
3. Date and application: From now until 28 February 2019
3.1) Submit the application documents to http://www.op.mahidol.ac.th/orpr/E-Recruitment/ Human Resource Section, the ASEAN Institute for Health Development, Mahidol University 999 Phutthamonthon, Salaya, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand 73170 Tel. 0-2441-9040-3 ext. 24, 69
3.2) For further information, please contact Mr. Chare Khomarrom at Email: email@example.com , the Human Resource Section, ASEAN Institute for Health Development, Mahidol University
4. Required documents
- A completed application form (as attachment)
- A Photo of the applicant (size 3x4 cm) taken within one year
- A copy of passport
- Degree certificates and transcripts with the authorized signature from the University or
- A two recommendation letters.
possible collaboration and networking.
2. Preparing training curriculums and teaching in training courses.
3. Editing thesis for students and abstracts for the Journal of Public Health and Development.
4. Teaching English for students and staff of AIHD.
5. Coordinate with academic staffs to develop research proposals to request funding from
national/international sources. And writing research papers to get published in the
6.Managing and coordinating projects that have partnerships with national/international
7. Other duties as assigned by the director / deputy directors.
The criterion of examination: application features, presentation and interview
Salary: 32,510 baht (plus housing 8,000 baht per Month)