1. Thai or any other nationalities
2. Doctoral degree in Demography or Population Studies and related fields
3. High proficiency in English (reading, speaking, listening, and writing)
4. Be a proficient user of English language. Applicant’s English proficiency test result must meet the criteria of English Language examination for University Employees, B.E. 2559:
If not having an English test score written above, the applicant must complete a degree program taught in English (international program) from countries that have English as their official language.
5. For other nationalities: good proficiency in Thai is an advantage.
First round: Eligible applicants will be shortlisted for written examination, presentation and interview.
Second round: Shortlisted applicants take written examination, present their academic works and have the interview (all in English).
Minimum of 32,450 Baht/month