Position: Foreign Expert Level 1 (1 Position)
economics, anthropology, environment or any other related disciplines
1. Working in the International Relations Section. Maintaining international linkages for
possible collaboration and networking.
2. Preparing training curriculums and performing teaching in training courses.
3. Editing thesis and journal article for academic students and abstracts on all and for
AIHD’s journal and newsletter.
4. Teaching English for students and staff of AIHD.
5. Coordinating with academic staffs to develop research proposals to request funding
from national/international sources. And writing research papers to get published in
the national/international journals.
6. Managing and coordinating projects of which AIHD conducts with national
7. Other duties as assigned by the director/deputy directors.
The criterion of selection: Based on the application features, presentation and interview.
Salary: 32,510 baht (plus housing 8,000 baht per Month)