Applicants must possess at least 2 years of working experience and hold a Master’s degree in any field. A degree from abroad is a plus.
Applicants must demonstrate
(1) ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
(2) ability to work independently as well as with a team
(3) ability to multitask and prioritize
(4) excellent command of English
(5) advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
The Prince Mahidol Award Conference is an annual international conference focusing on policy-related public health issues of global significance. It has been organized annually since 2007. The conference is hosted by the Prince Mahidol Award Foundation, the Royal Thai Government and other global partners. For more details about the conference, please visit www.pmaconference.mahidol.ac.th.
(1) coordinate and manage meetings both in Thailand and abroad
(2) interact with high level government officials and international agencies
(3) communicate with Thai and international partners regarding logistics and meeting documents
(4) summarize minutes of the meeting in Thai and English
(5) draft project proposal and budget
Qualified applicants will be informed of the date, time, and venue for written examination and interview.
Applications should be submitted electronically to Ms. Janjira Sukumpee at E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum of 23,440 Baht/month (plus professional allowance)