Master’s or Doctoral degree in areas of Food and Nutrition or related discipline before the commencement of the position
1 Complementary teaching (seminars, lectures, workshops)
2 Developing and fostering joint teaching/research projects.
3 Conducting research together with members of the Institute of Nutrition
4 Technical training in advance research techniques and methodologies
5 Preparing of joint proposals and future teaching/research collaborations.
• Medical, dental and health serviced will according to the social security under Mahidol University
• Business and holiday leaves: Up to 10 days of paid vacation a year;
• Sick Leave: Up to 15 sick days a year;
• Flexible Work Schedules;
• Telecommuting Options Available;
• Free Parking; own office room with equipped personal computer
• Incentive for journal publication