All applicants must hold a master degree in an international relation field or other related fields.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Be a secretariat or rapporteur to trainings, meetings or workshops and conduct a complete report for submit to a funding agency or a collaborating agency.
• Be an Informant to an international group for study tour or visit.
• Examine and revise the English language content in translated documents.
• Provide advice on the English language portion of the INMU website
• Assist graduate students to pass the English Proficiency examination requirements as set forth by Mahidol University’s Faculty of Graduate Studies
• Conduct assigned workshop for employees such as English for communication ,writing email for business
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Salaries and benefits are commensurate with those Mahidol university Included Benefits: