1. PhD in political sciences, social sciences, humanities, peace studies, human rights or other related fields.
2. Research expertise in human rights and/or peace and/or other related fields. Being able to develop post-graduate level courses in those fields.
3. Understand basic human rights concepts relevant to peace studies.
4. Have experience in research or academic services related to human rights and/or peace studies and/or other related fields.
5. Proficient in Thai and English. Able to teach in Thai and international academic programs.
6. Candidates with teaching experiences and/or at least 3 publications in TCI and/or SCOPUS in the last 5 years will be given priority.
7. Ability to work in multi-cultural working environment.
8. Proficient in English. Able to teach in post-graduate level academic programs.
Candidates have to submitted an English Score Tested as below;
IELTS (Academic Module) more than or equal 6 Or
TOEFL-IBT (Internet Based) more than or equal 79 Or
TOEFL-ITP more than or equal 550 Or
TOEFL-CBT more than or equal 213 Or
MU GRAD Test more than or equal 80
Ph.D. 32,450 Baht per month