IELTS (Academic Module) 6.5
TOEFL IBT (Internet Based) 80
MU GRAD Test 80
5. Preference will be given to a candidate who good command in Thai would be an advantage.
6. Subject matter expertise and management experience in one or more of the following areas: the student development activities, student exchange activities, the international student service, student planning and management, student organization and clubs and supporting inbound & outbound student.
7. Be able to communicate and transfer English knowledge and give advice to others.
8. An ability to work effectively in small. Strong interpersonal skills which can motivate others and be able to work under pressure with multi-cultural teams.
9. Be high responsibility and be able to work overtime and weekends.
10. Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office; including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Required Document for Application
1. Assessment of the candidate understanding of the subject matter.
2. An interview, including presenting a demonstration on a related topic.
20,090 Thai Baht per month.